A day and boarding school for children from two to eighteen
The Prem Tinsulanonda International School is a day and boarding school committed to developing global citizens who are knowledgeable, independent, competent and confident learners; students of integrity and compassion; students who will respond purposefully to an increasingly fast-changing, complex and interdependent world; young men and women who will demonstrate inner strength and wisdom through action.
Curriculum & qualifications
An International Baccalaureate World School
Prem is the only school in northern Thailand offereing all three programmes of the International Baccalaureate (IB):
* The Primary Years Programme (PYP) Kindergarten - Grade 5
* The Middle Years Programme (MYP) Grades 6 - 10
* International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP) For Grades 11 and 12
A wide range of co-curricular activities after school and at the weekends supports and extends the in-class activities.
All members of the teaching faculty are experienced and qualified native-English speakers recruited world-wide. Specialist teachers of Korean, Mandarin and French are native speakers of those languages.
Pre-school, Secondary, Primary, High school
Prem is an IB World School with PYP, MYP and Diploma.
Prem offers Adventure and English camps that combine adventure activities such as climbing, white-water rafting and hill tribe treking with intensive English instruction.
With specialized instruction in Golf, Tennis and Football, Prem Camps are unique in Northern Thailand.
"It feels like a university campus!"
The facilities at Prem are outstanding.
* On-line air-conditioned classrooms, science and computer labs
* On-line multi-media resource center library with an excellent book collections, online data bases with search facility giving access to international magazines, newspapers, reference books, primary source documents, biographies and images
* Audio-visual room
* Gymnasium, Olympic-sized swimming pool complex, amphitheatre
* 90 acre campus with playing fields, tennis courts, golf driving ranges and wandering pathways and streams threading through mature trees and linking lakes and ponds
* Open-air veranda-style cafeteria
* Bus transport
A boarder's life
* All boarders live in small air-conditioned apartments
* Each apartment has two bedrooms (each with an ensuite bathroom), a study lounge, a kitchenette and balcony
* Boarding supervision and guidance is provided by houseparents, teachers and interns living on campus
* Boarders have access to television lounges, a games room and a kitchen for snacks
* 24 hour security and full-time Medical Center.