To be a leading international school in Thailand
SISB is founded on the twin principles of the Singapore National Curriculum, and best practice in leading international schools. We therefore aspire to having our students become academically able critical thinkers, life-long learners and global citizens, in a learning environment which is intercultural, international and multi-lingual in its outlook, and rigorous, creative and nurturing in its approach.
We believe that students are unique individuals endowed with special talents and the desire to succeed, and that every student is important, and every parent is a partner. It is therefore our professional duty and responsibility to develop the potential of all students entrusted to us for their education.
We believe that by striving to ensure that all students grow intellectually, physically, socially, morally and culturally, they will become responsible, achieving and contributing members of society.
• To sustain a strong and effective learning environment characterized by holistic teaching and academic achievement
• To nurture our students and provide the necessary resources for them so that they succeed
• To ensure the individual strengths of our students are given the opportunity to flourish in a classroom environment where differentiated learning is the norm
• To inspire in our students a love of learning which shall be lifelong
• To develop critical and innovative thinking as part of the learning process
• To enhance students’ communicative capability in at least two languages
• To empower our students with the information technology skills necessary to succeed in today’s world
• To develop in our students the life and knowledge skills needed to manage change
• To encourage a sense of independence and a readiness to persevere
• To ensure our students are enriched through participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
• To encourage our students to live a healthy lifestyle in which physical activities play a part
• To instill strong moral values through teamwork, the assignment of responsibility and the showing of respect
• To mould our students to be men and women of excellence and to be ourselves models of the behavior we seek in our students
• To foster a caring and creative environment that promotes mutual respect, cultural tolerance and social responsibility
Curriculum & qualifications
English and Chinese
SISB is a bilingual school, offering instruction in both English and Mandarin. The academic programme is based on the well-respected Singapore National Curriculum and prepares students for the Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) at the conclusion of Primary 6. This dual language proficiency is coupled with thorough instruction in mathematics, science, information technology, humanities, fine arts, and physical education.
SISB is one of the few international schools in Thailand that uses the reference Chinese language, Putonghua with simplified Chinese characters in its academic programme. Putonghua has been recognized by the United Nations as the official Chinese language, and mastery of this writing system is important for students who wish to succeed in a multi-cultural world.
The requirements of the Thai Ministry of Education for the teaching of Thai language and culture are also met.
Pre-school, Secondary, Primary
Nursery 1 – Year 13
2 to 5, 5 to 11, 11 to 16, 16 to 18
Transportation, Summer Programmes & Camps
School Bus, Summer Programmes, Counselling & Guidance, Extra-Curricular Activities.
Enrollment Fees 185,000 THB
100,000 - 200,000 / Year
200,000 - 300,000 / Year
300,000 - 400,000 / Year
Playground, Swimming Pool, Play Area, Design & Technology, Gymnasium, Science Labs, Library, ICT, Soccer Field, Music Room, School Shop
The New Campus of Singapore International School of Bangkok is located at 498/11 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 39 (Tepleela 1), Wangthonglang and occupies an impressive ten rai estate with over 17,000 sq. m. of state-of-the-art classrooms and other facilities, including an Early Childhood Centre, computer, science and language laboratories, a multi-purpose hall, basketball court, futsol pitch, swimming pool and playgrounds.